Yet again, we would like to say a huge thank you to those who have supported us over the whole of this unique period. Your acts of kindness are boosting morale and helping to keep stress levels down for those who are working hard on the front line.
Gifts in kind
This week we would like to say a huge thank you to the following, for donating gifts in kind that mean so much:
- Gems at work for donating Chewing gum & masses of Galaxy Vegan Chocolate for our staff members
- Local resident Sue for donating hand-made washable uniform bags
- John Lewis for donating care packages to our Large Joints Secretarial Team
- Vitabiotics for donating vitamin D support to staff members
- Leasowes High School who created and donated PPE equipment to staff members
- Watan Kashmiri Restaurant for donating hot meals to our facilities & domestic staff
A huge thank you goes out to NHS Charities Together and everyone who has contributed to their COVID-19 appeal, as well as Alleyn’s school who donated a huge £10,000 to us. These donations have enabled us to give so much more support to Patients and Staff during this time.
This week Staff Wellbeing packs were distributed to all working within the trust to say thank you. Included was lots of goodies, vouchers for our café as well as supportive information.
Find out how we are utilising your donations to support patients and staff at the Royal Orthopaedic Hospital. Simply click here.
- Sister Natalie yet again amazes us with her support in gathering donations and distributing across the hospital. Please help us in saying thank you for her amazing work, we couldn’t be more grateful.
- Nathan Samuels, featured on NHS Heroes on Channel 4, is holding a facebook & Instagram live DJ set on Saturday in order to raise money for our cause. Check out his page @DJAycee7 to find out more.
- Mr Deshmukh, Consultant at the Royal Orthopaedic Hospital and fundraiser will be live streaming his own fundraising event on the 10th May in order to raise money for the NHS Charities Together, COVID-19 appeal. Check out his Justgiving page to find out more.