Tis the season to spread some Christmas cheer!
We take pride in delivering exceptional patient care, and ensuring our staff are working in an enjoyable environment.
We recogonise that staying in hospital over Christmas is not ideal for anyone, but unfortunately a lot of our patients are just not well enough to be at home with their families. The Christmas appeal helps those patients and their families to feel supported at a really special time of year, and hopefully bring a little sparkle back into their day.
Both our patients, and our staff deserve to feel supported through anytime of the year, but especially at Christmas. The Christmas appeal has been set up to help you do exactly that!
Last year we raised a remarkable £2,195.28 through a variety of fundraising ventures and community support. These funds have supported this years Christmas celebrations in the hospital, which include:
- Activities and gifts to all our inpatients on Christmas Eve
- The Royal Orthopaedic Community Service (ROCs) were able to give out presents to the patients they visited from Christmas Eve until Boxing day.
- A choir performance on each ward and waiting area
- Specialist Therapy Equipment for our award winning Jointcare programme
- Chocolates for over 70 departments throughout the trust, to thank you staff for caring this Christmas.
Support us this Christmas
We invite you to support us this festive season so we can ensure that our patients have a supportive experience during what can be a really tough time of the year.