Limb power are a small charity that we use regularly to refer our patients for long term rehabilitation. They do great activities and workshops to ensure every individual has a opportunity to engage with others and to improve quality of life. Here at the ROH we see many people with limb differences every day, as we want to do our best to help these patients have a full recovery.
28th February 2018,
We are holding a cake decorating stall outside ward 11 for any children or young people to take part. This will be running along side our oncology clinic in ward 11 which will be a great distraction for the young people while they wait.
All proceeds from the two events will go to the AmpuTEA FeBREWary campaign. If your around the hospital on any of these dates, why not pop along and see what its all about!
Birmingham 10k – Sunday 6th May 2018
Last year we raised over £3000.00 through running events, this year we want to achieve even more!
Why not join us for the Birmingham 10k run in may 2018!
Half way between a 5k and a half marathon, this is the perfect preparation to become an active runner.
Why not represent ROH and help raise funds to support the life-changing work of the hospital.
How to join the team
Anyone can run in our team! Whether you work here, have received treatment here or just value the work of our hospital, you’re welcome to join the team. Here’s how:
- Registration is free (we’ll pay your fee) but we ask that you agree to raise a minimum of £100
- The registration deadline is 6th April 2018
- You will receive a pack of information prior to the event and a specially designed ROH running shirt
- You will be supported with materials and resources to help you raise funds
- You will be supported on the day by the ROH Team
Deadline for registration: 6th April 2018