Thankful Friday Wk2 (24/4/20)
Its week two of our Thankful Friday blog. This week we have been yet again, been blown away with the generosity of our community!
We would like to say a huge thank you to the following:
- Cottage Indian restaurant, for supplying hot food to staff
- Midlands NHS Uniform bags and headbands (@NHSBagsnBands) for distributing their products across the hospital,
- Frontline coffee, for supplying 100 bags of coffee,
- The Work Perk, for supplying 100 sanctuary spa body wash bottles,
- Childs farm, for supplying body lotion and body wash,
- Louis Vuitton in Selfridges for supplying our staff cupcakes,
We’d also like to say a huge thank you our fundraisers:
- Sister Natalie Jackson for continuing to distribute washing facilities and treats to staff across the organisation from her GoFundMe Page.
- Staff Nurse Olivia has distributed over 230 patient care packages this week thanks to the donations and support received from her GoFundMe page. She’s officially closed her page for now, in order to focus on nursing, but we are going to continue her hard work by continuing to distribute goodies to patients!
Thank you to every person who has supported us through this time, we are beyond grateful!
Find out how you can support us through the COVID-19 pandemic, click here.