Thankful Friday Wk3 (1/5/2020)
Another week of lockdown and yet another week of tremendous generosity from our community. The public, patients, staff members; you name it everyone has got involved. We’d like to say a huge thank you to the below for supporting us during this time.
Gifts in kind received this week:
- Cadbury World, for donating 3000 Easter eggs to our staff
- Loft25 for donating surgical gowns and overalls
- Innocent drinks for donating 2000 drinks to our staff members
- Cakeyourday_x for donating cupcakes to our physiotherapy team
- The Work Perk for donating Iced coffee sachets for our staff members
- Chung Ying food for donating hot meals to our staff members
- Inspired By Hope for donating 800 sets of surgical scrubs
- Wild Nutrition for donating immune support supplements
- Halfpenny Vineyards for donating a huge food hamper to staff on ward 10 & 12
- The Punchbowl for donating sweet treats
- Akrams for donating hot meals to our physio team
As part of the monies received from NHS Charities Together as well as your amazing donations we will be distributing care packs to every staff member working within the hospital next week. This is a great way for us to say thank you to them for their hard work, and make sure they know they are appreciated by their community
We’d like to say a huge thank you to staff member and fundraiser Gemma for live streaming her very own Rainbow makeup tutorial on Saturday 25th April 2020. She managed to raise an incredible £130 through sharing her new makeup look with her followers, and we couldn’t be happier.
Check out her fundraising pages
Sister Natalie has yet again been distributing donations to ward areas across the Royal Orthopaedic Hospital in order to give staff members that added boost they all need. Natalie has managed to raise her target of £1000, which has been distributed to the ward and frontline areas in essential supplies. Toiletries, vitamins and sweet treats to give them an added boost. All this has been done whilst Natalie is working as a full-time nurse at the trust and a family at home. Simply incredible.
We can’t thank her enough for her generosity and motivation during this time.
Check out her fundraising pages: